Thursday, May 31, 2012

SMAans, We need your help!



I have created some posters and paper registration forms. I will gladly mail these out to people who want to promote our event and it will also help raise SMA awareness! Email me your address and I can have them sent to you ASAP. The more people we have to promote the event the more successful it can be!

We also need as many sponsors as we can get! Sponsorships will help us raise the most money to donate! A sponsor that gives $200 or more will get their business name on the back of the race shirt! Business location doesn't matter, my dad's company is sponsoring the race and he lives in El Paso, TX!  If you or someone you know would like to sponsor the 5k send me an email and we would be more than happy to give you more information!

We are still working on online registration, but I think we have found a way for those of you too far away from Fredericksburg, Texas to still participate in the event! Of course this idea would be tied to the online registration that we have yet to work out the details on..., so hold tight for more details to come!

Remember, sharing is caring! Share our event page on facebook and share our blog posts!

Thanks for everyone's help!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment